Submit your online evaluation of MECSS 2017 and enter a Prize Draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher, terms and conditions apply.
On behalf of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), I am...Find out more→
Prof Sir Jim McDonald FREng FRSE
Principal & Vice Chancellor, University of StrathclydeFind out more→
MECSS 2015 Conference Gallery
View images from MECSS 2015 in Bristol and MECSS 2013 in AmsterdamFind out more→
MECSS 2017 Keynote speaker: Peter Deverill
Principal Engineer Marine Systems, Ships Operating Centre, Ministry of Defence, UKFind out more→
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is free with one prize presented to a participant attending IMarEST’s MECSS 2017 Conference who completes the online evaluation by midnight on Friday 8 December 2017.
- The prize will be an Amazon voucher to the value of GBP£50. Details of how to redeem the voucher will be forwarded to the winner.
- There will be no monetary reimbursement in exchange for the voucher.
- The prize draw will take place after the closing date for the receipt of online evaluation forms which is midnight on Friday 8 December 2017.
- The prize winner will be notified the week beginning 11 December 2017.
News of MECSS 2017 is transmitted worldwide through press releases to relevant international journals and related websites; an archive of all releases is available here for future reference.All News→
5-4-3-2-1 ..... THE CLOCK IS TICKING FOR MECSS 2017
21 November 2017
The Marine Electrical and Control Systems Safety Conference (MECSS 2017) opens tomorrow ...Read More→
CYBER SECURITY PANEL DEBATE AT MECSS 2017
31 October 2017
“A new strain of ransomware nicknamed ‘Bad Rabbit’ has been found spreading in ...Read More→
We are a company of over 6,000 dedicated people providing technological and scientific expertise that helps our customers protect, improve and advance their vital interests. By listening to and anticipating your needs, we can provide unique solutions that combine our depth of knowledge and experience with a collaborative and enterprising approach. We work across every aspect of the life cycle of critical equipment and infrastructure, providing services and products that address our customers' most pressing challenges. Our breadth and depth of experience spans many markets and industries.