The MECSS series has rapidly become a recognised forum within the marine industry…Find out more→
Prof Chris Hodge OBE FREng
Chris Hodge’s established reputation in marine engineering makes him a thought leader…Find out more→
A Shared Vision:
To be held in parallel with EAAW VIII – watch the Keynote Address given at EAAW VII…Find out more→
Watch the highlights video featuring Professor Sir Jim McDonald, University of Strathclyde…Find out more→
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is free with one prize presented to a participant attending IMarEST’s Joint Learned Society event, Engine As A Weapon International Symposium (EAAW VIII) / Marine Electrical and Control Systems Safety Conference (MECSS 2019) who completes the online evaluation by midnight on Friday 26 July 2019.
- The prize will be an Amazon voucher to the value of £50GBP. Details of how to redeem the voucher will be forwarded to the winner.
- There will be no monetary reimbursement in exchange for the voucher.
- The prize draw will take place after the closing date for the receipt of online evaluation forms which is midnight on Friday 26 July 2019.
- The prize winner will be notified the week beginning Monday 29 July 2019.
- If you have any questions regarding the completion of the EAAW VIII / MECSS 2019 evaluation or the Amazon voucher prize, please contact email@example.com.
Call for Papers
Full details of the MECSS 2019 submission processFind out more→
An overview of attendance at MECSS 2017Find out more→
Access to previous technical papers in the IMarEST digital archiveFind out more→
Why sponsor or exhibit at MECSS 2019?Find out more→
News of MECSS 2019 is transmitted worldwide through press releases to relevant international journals and related websites; an archive of all releases is available here for future reference.All News→
TWO KEY IMarEST EVENTS – EAAW VIII AND MECSS 2019 – OPEN TOMORROW IN LONDON
1 July 2019
Over 130 delegates from more than 50 organisations based in Germany, Greece, Japan, ...Read More→
TRUSTWORTHY AI IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT IMarEST’S ENGINE AS A WEAPON AND MARINE ELECTRICAL AND CONTROL SYSTEMS SAFETY DUO OF EVENTS
5 June 2019
Delegates from around the world will be attending next month’s two influential ...Read More→
We are a company of over 6,000 dedicated people providing technological and scientific expertise that helps our customers protect, improve and advance their vital interests. By listening to and anticipating your needs, we can provide unique solutions that combine our depth of knowledge and experience with a collaborative and enterprising approach. We work across every aspect of the life cycle of critical equipment and infrastructure, providing services and products that address our customers' most pressing challenges. Our breadth and depth of experience spans many markets and industries.